Monday, March 22, 2010

Third post. . . Because I couldn't come up with a better name

I realized today that I haven't really taken the time to state the purpose of this blog. Interestingly enough, that's because I didn't plan this blog out. This sucker will serve as a repository for the random firing of synapses and the various lapses that can occur when that marvelous process really gets going! So this blog is part journal; part one-man-news-agency; part writing practice; part review of experiences; part masturbatory ramblings; and part photo gallery of hot chicks, Yay!

Recently I went on an outing and picked up a copy of the new Flobots album Survival Story, I haven't made my way through all of it yet (owing to my luck of having to get up and do something else everytime I try to listen to it, and not owning a freaking' iPod so I could do whatever I have to do, but with a nice concious beat keeping me going,) but from what I have heard do like it quite a bit, perhaps more than Fight with Tools which I liked quite a bit. Notable songs are the single, White Flag Warrior which features a guy named Tim Mcilrath, whose last names sounds like a badass villain from The lord of The Rings. It has a really provocative chorus "We'd rather make our childred martyrs than murders, we'd rather make our children white flag warriors" which causes me to wonder, is it better to choose to die for something or to kill others for something, is it better to hurt or be hurt? Are any of those actually a "good thing." Next we have If I which explores the things that lead you to be who you are, and what if they had turned out differently, would you be a different person today? One of my favorite story elements, it lands at favorite or second favorite song. Go buy it, goddamn it, be part of the revolution, if you're not with us you're against us! That last sentence was written with sarcasm in mind, but I'm sure if that really goes against their message. . . strange.



Sexy lady time! To the left you have the pleasure of viewing Carrie-Ann Moss, or known more commonly by the name I'm sure many of you have spanked to her as: Trinity! The exclamation point is abloslutely needed, remember Neo when he's about to get smoked by the agent on the rooftop? Yeah, that's the only, and I mean ONLY way to say that name.

Being a leather clad badass is not all her acting talent extends to, no no no, she also pulls off grade A, world class milf. Don't believe me? Check out Disturbia and The Chumscrubber, simple heavenly she is. She is a vegan, and hasn't released the names of her children to the public. So in addition to being totally hot, she is classy, that right there ladies and gentlemen, is the stuff dreams are made of.

Oh and from what I recall, her silhouette in the shower scene from Red Planet (Did anyone see the weird alien ending coming) was nice.

As an after thought here, check out this article over at Cracked.com, it is actually one of the most interesting and thought provoking articles I've read in a while. Which is strange because usually all I do at cracked is laugh my ass off. Now to fix a few little things around my blog, like maybe adding a picture. ..or changing colors or something. . . Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment