Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday, feeling headachey and peevish

Today the Brainwaves may harm you, causing the feeling of iritation and disorientation. That's not my fault, I woke up late today and have not being feeling at 100%. So don't go expecting happy go-lucky rainbows and sunshine from me: I'm in a mood. Please bear in mind I'm trying my best to be entertaining here, but I cannot account for any headaches and/or nosebleeds these brainwaves cause. You've been warned.

I'm missing something I wanted to check out, today this really cute chick, whom I'd like to know a little better, is playing at a coffee shop in a town nearby. Sadly I live in a shitty town with no transportation to our neighboring cities, which coupled with my lack of a car and noone to give me a ride equals a very unhappy version of me. Balls is all I have to say, well that and this: That pretty much sums up how I feel about my current situation.
Moving on to cooler things, I'm finally going to get to be a role-player soon! Whoo hoo! My brother is going to be running a Dungeon Fantasy campaign very soon, we already have a super-duper badass Ranger/Assassin, a Barbarian, A Holy Warrior of Death and a. . . there in lies the rub. We're left without a clear Cleric, Wizard or Thief, which those of you familiar with the tradional party build know is quite underequipped should we come across something as rare as, I dunno, a trap. . . in Dungeon Fantasy. We're so fucked. But I think I've found a cool solution in the form of playing a half elven Scholar, who will have Magery 0 allowing him to learn some spells from books in addition to the thief and doctor type skills I was going to take. Is it a perfect solution? Most likely not, will I get a lot of screen time as a character and have fun? Hell yes.
For those of you who didn't know, I've only ever been a game master, which is rad and I can't complain. But I'm finally going to be a player, yay!

Time for a pretty lady! (which I would be seeing right now if I had a freakin' car) Today we have Vanessa Carlton:
Who, as you can see here, looks sweet with one eye covered with blue gloves. She's best known for her song A Thousand Miles from the album Be Not Nobody. I know her best from the large youthful crush I had on her around the age of 12-ish. I remember her eyes always seemed so pretty. . . wait a minute. . .this doesn't sound like me at all, I sound wistful, I've not even mentioned "shagging". . . oh well, you can't beat the old school crushes. She's supposed to be working on a new album right now, which I'm hoping will be better than Heroes & Thieves.
That pretty much wraps up today's installment of the brainwaves. hope it didn't melt your brain away. Actually, the mood I was under has lifted. Ah, the wonders of the modern age.

No comments:

Post a Comment