Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'm back, you poor bastards.

I've been gone for a while. Perhaps I was off on some grand adventure, or maybe taking some much needed respite from a hectic world, or maybe, yeah just maybe, I managed to get my computer a motherfucking dog rapist of a virus that knocked it out for quite some time. Yeah, I think that story is the most likely, goddamn. But things are (obviously) running smoothly again, although nothing really combats the "click paranoia" I feel anytime I go to a new website or see a link that someone gives, but that usually accompanies a viral scare, kind of like how you purposely choose not to shake hands when there is some killer flu going around, that's how I feel about this. I had such a good record too, in my 5+ years of computer use I had never had something like this happen. I'm having trouble expressing my feelings on this, so I think I'll use an emoticon :-( Ah much better.

I"m keeping this post short, I've been waking up late, going to sleep late and as some of you may know that that really fucks with your ability to get shit done throughout the day.

There will be no hot chick today, sorry to disappoint, but that's just how things have to be. To all telepathic victims. I'm back.

No comments:

Post a Comment