Friday, April 23, 2010

"I feel badly. . ."

Ever see the movie Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang? If you didn't you wouldn't get the name of this post. Following in my tradition of not asking you to do something, but telling you to do things, I command to put down whatever it is you are doing and go watch it! STAT! Oh, yeah, I mean after you finish this, go watch it. I have that problem, I get ahead of myself, which is far worse than giving head on yourself. . . Moving on, I feel really strange today, kind of dizzy and my eyes hurt, maybe eating that frozen burrito and banana (balala) cream pie wasn't a very good idea a few hours before going to bed.

Time for the sexy lady! Today we have: Christina Hendricks or as I will always know her, Yosaphbridge (80 points if you get that reference.)

My goodness is she pretty. I feel all humble and respectful like a guy from Happy Days about to ask this girl if she'll be his steady. I liked her when she first saw her in Firefly (if you get the reference from earlier right now, you don't get the points) and said "By the gods in heaven, this woman looks like a goddess" and "I know she's going to go places as an actress". . . okay, I admit I didn't say the last part, just the first part, a lot. Kind like when I hear M.I.A's music, I feel a small sense of pride for liking her before the proles did, granted I'm not sure if the watchers of Mad Men are in fact proles, I just guessing. Also, it's kind of weird because it looks like she's been reading what I type.
TTFN Brainwavers, Ta Ta For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment