Friday, April 9, 2010

Most physical taxing two day combo in a loooong time

I'm sore all over, but I'm particularly sore in my left arm which cannot straighten out. This is something which disturbs me on several levels, one of which is my arm reminds me of a partly erect penis, all hard and rigid in one place, soft and floppy in the other. Yesterday, I didn't go to sleep and stood up talking with my cousin all night (well, technically speaking, it was in the morning) and then in my usual bought of exercise I went walking with addition of five pound dumbells. . .that brought on the pain real fast. My grandmother was about half the park ahead of me, and she's not very fast, that should tell you the amount of effort that walking with these things took. It also probably says how out of shape I am. . . but I'm working on that, hence the soreness. When I went to sleep yesterday, I was the most exhausted I've been in a long time.

This is going to be a very short post (another one) but check out this bomb video http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/plugged-in/classic-game-characters-invade-new-york-thrill-internet/1396169 It is just so rad.

No comments:

Post a Comment